1) Well made unit.
2) Nicely packaged.
3) Uses regular size SDHC.
4) Shock sensing can be turned off- unlike the Blackvue.
5) Does not have voice notification like the BV, only beeps which I like. Keeps things simple. No Korean/English language drama.
6) Good Contrast, Auto Exposure & Color Accuracy over the Blackvue.
7) 1080P Recording @ 24fps.
8) 720P Recording @ 30fps
9) You can format the SD from the camera.
10) I've read it does not suffer from the overheating issues- few Asian forums was the source of this info.
English PC Player: ITB-100HDE PC Player.zip
English Manual: ITB100HD_English Manual.pdf
Firmware v2.0: itb100hdfw.zip